Tuesday 16 October 2007

Fallen Into A Time-Sponge

Here are a couple more links to posts I'm catching up with for August.
It's a bit of a scarf-fest; all you experienced knitters can look away now.

A
Moebius neck warmer scarf, started and completed 16 Aug

An attempt at a Two Stripe Scarf 19/8

And another start on a different Two Stripe Scarf 11 21/8


And the "time-sponge"? I received my invite to Ravelry!


I'm just having so much fun, checking out all the projects, patterns and people.

I've already been having trouble finding time to knit and blog - how on earth am I going to find time to do that and Ravelry as well? I've already given up sleeping - what's next? Give up eating? (set up an intravenous drip???) . Give up work? (then I can't afford yarn - that would never do!)


I WILL get round to catching up. Eventually.

PS: You can find me on Ravelry as SusieM.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blogger wouldn't let me comment yesterday. But I got to see your scarf as well today, so it's not all bad!! Love the Moebius scarf, I made one too last year and I love the whole maths/physics of it!! The striped scarf is so good, and the idea of combining two colour changing wools? Brilliant!! Off to look for you in The Ravelry now!!!